Our Joyous Choir returns to Thursday evenings from tonight, come and join them from 5.30 – 7.30pm. You can find out more about what being part of the Choir means to the members in this video below that featured as part of an article published by The Sunday Post in December 2018.
You can read the full article here:
MIN groups and activities return next week from Monday 14th January and we’ve made some changes to the Programme of Activities for the start of 2019, see below for details.
Last dates for weekly groups at MIN 2018
Our office will close on Thursday 20th December and weekly activities will finish/have finished on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 17th December
- Joyous Choir: Monday 17th December
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 11th December
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 18th December
- Garden Club: Tuesday 18th December
- ESOL: Wednesday 12th December
- Youth Group: Wednesday 12th December
- Family Nest: Wednesday 19th December
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 20th December
- English Conversation Club: Thursday 20th December
January 2019 opening dates
The office will re-open Monday 7th January for drop-in advice and weekly activities will start back on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 14th January
- Joyous Choir: Monday 14th January
- Garden Club: Tuesday 15th January
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 15th January
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 22nd January
- ESOL: Wednesday 16th January
- Youth Group: Wednesday 16th January
- Family Nest: Wednesday 16th January
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 17th January
- English Conversation Club: To be confirmed
We look forward to working with you all in the New Year!
Join us at MIN for a community celebration, showcasing the talents of our amazing youth group who will be performing a song and dance.
There will be plenty for families to enjoy: Arts & Crafts, Facepainting, Christmas characters, Food & Drink, live Brass Quintet and a special guest… Santa!
See poster for details or sign up to our event on Facebook here:
MIN are participating in the launch of a new series of screenprints, drawing on the collections at Glasgow Botanic Gardens , to mark Human Rights Day & the 16 days of Activism.
See poster below for details or sign up via our Facebook event page here:
We hope you can join us!