MIN is recruiting! We are looking for a new Volunteer Coordinator – if you are interested please send us your CV alongside a covering letter. We would love to know about you, what you know about MIN and how your values meet ours. We are not necessarily looking for someone with direct experience of managing volunteers, but if you have been a volunteer yourself, and are committed to seeing positive changes in your community then maybe this could be the job for you! MIN is an open and inclusive organisation and we welcome you to share information with anyone you think may be suitable. For more information head to the Good Moves website.
Last dates for weekly groups at MIN 2018
Our office will close on Thursday 20th December and weekly activities will finish/have finished on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 17th December
- Joyous Choir: Monday 17th December
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 11th December
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 18th December
- Garden Club: Tuesday 18th December
- ESOL: Wednesday 12th December
- Youth Group: Wednesday 12th December
- Family Nest: Wednesday 19th December
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 20th December
- English Conversation Club: Thursday 20th December
January 2019 opening dates
The office will re-open Monday 7th January for drop-in advice and weekly activities will start back on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 14th January
- Joyous Choir: Monday 14th January
- Garden Club: Tuesday 15th January
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 15th January
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 22nd January
- ESOL: Wednesday 16th January
- Youth Group: Wednesday 16th January
- Family Nest: Wednesday 16th January
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 17th January
- English Conversation Club: To be confirmed
We look forward to working with you all in the New Year!
MIN will be closed for the September weekend on Friday 21st and Monday 24th September 2018. This includes the Office and all activities that normally take place on Monday. Normal service will resume on Tuesday 25th.
MIN’s groups and activities are back in full swing after the Summer break, we hope you can join us! Here’s the latest version of our Weekly Programme :-
Most of MIN’s groups and activities, including ESOL classes, are now taking a break for the summer with the exception of Football for All, Mondays 6-7pm at Firhill Sports Complex, and the Many Hands Community Garden Club at MIN Fridays 2-4pm.
The office will still be open if you need to contact us or pop in for information, advice or support and both CAB and SRC Advice Clinics are running. Our groups will return mid to late August. We hope you all have a pleasant summer!