Our MIN Voices group have increased their meetings to every 2 weeks. Join them tonight at 5.30pm!
MIN groups and activities return next week from Monday 14th January and we’ve made some changes to the Programme of Activities for the start of 2019, see below for details.
Last dates for weekly groups at MIN 2018
Our office will close on Thursday 20th December and weekly activities will finish/have finished on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 17th December
- Joyous Choir: Monday 17th December
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 11th December
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 18th December
- Garden Club: Tuesday 18th December
- ESOL: Wednesday 12th December
- Youth Group: Wednesday 12th December
- Family Nest: Wednesday 19th December
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 20th December
- English Conversation Club: Thursday 20th December
January 2019 opening dates
The office will re-open Monday 7th January for drop-in advice and weekly activities will start back on the following dates:
- Knit for Unity: Monday 14th January
- Joyous Choir: Monday 14th January
- Garden Club: Tuesday 15th January
- MIN Voices: Tuesday 15th January
- Men’s Group: Tuesday 22nd January
- ESOL: Wednesday 16th January
- Youth Group: Wednesday 16th January
- Family Nest: Wednesday 16th January
- Oasis Women’s Group: Thursday 17th January
- English Conversation Club: To be confirmed
We look forward to working with you all in the New Year!
Bridges Programmes will be running another Life Skills – Getting Ready for Work course starting this week at MIN, as part of the Scottish Refugee Integration Service. Registrations will take place tomorrow, Tuesday 6th March 2018, and the course will start on Friday 9th March. The course is free but participants must have an intermediate level of English and be able to commit to the full 10 weeks. Contact Maria at Bridges Programmes for more info.