mIN organises and participates in several events to mark special occassions throughout the year. The events are are a great way to get all the communities we work with together to celebrate the rich multicultural society that live in Glasgow.
- January – Children’s New Year Party
- February – Go Dance in Theatre Royal Glasgow
- March - International Women’s Day
- Big Splash Community Arts Open Day Event
- June - Refugee Week
- September – GRAND (Getting Real About Alcohol and Drugs) Week
- October - Black History Month
- International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival
- Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival
- November / December – 16 Days to Eliminate Violence Against Women
In addition to these annual National events mIN participates in community events and galas across the city. Details on recent events can be found in the Upcoming Events category.