MIN organises and participates in several events to mark special occassions throughout the year. The events are are a great way to get all the communities we work with together to celebrate the rich multicultural society that live in Glasgow.
- January – Children’s New Year Party/Burns Night Celebration
- February – Go Dance in Theatre Royal Glasgow
- March – International Women’s Day
- June – Refugee Festival Scotland
- October – Black History Month
- International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival
- Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival
- November / December – 16 Days to Eliminate Violence Against Women
- Winter Festival
In addition to these annual National events mIN participates in community events and galas across the city. Details on recent and future events can be found in the Upcoming Events category.